Ever wanted to share an important file from your pc to your phone or vice versa and you realized your PC doesn’t have Bluetooth or your USB cable was damaged? This simple solution has been hiding in plain sight all these while and I am going to reveal a way out to you.
The solution is simply Xender (Playstore link)
- Install Xender (iOS or Android) on your phone
- Open Xender
- Locate the PC icon at the top right-hand corner of the app
- Click on it
- Now open http://web.xender.com on your PC
- Click on the Scan button to scan the QR Code on your PC
- Get connected and now it’s easy to transfer files to your phone or pc using this simple connection
- Note you must have an internet connection to do this.